International, Inc. Tel: 973 6336878 Fax: 973 6330828 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org [Bestac International, Inc.] ©Copyright, All rights reserved.
Bestac International, Inc.
Tel: 973 6336878
Fax: 973 6330828
[Bestac International, Inc.]
©Copyright, All rights reserved.
Agricultural & Horticultural super absorbent for water
· Water conservation reduces watering frequency by up to 50%
· Increases soil porosity
· Reduces hydric stress
· Reduces leaching & cuts fertilizer usage
· Protects the environment against drought & groundwater pollution
Qualsoil™-SC for soil conditioner and Qualsoil™-EC for erosion control
Soil Conditioner and Erosion Control reduce soil loss 80% - 98%, increases water infiltration during irrigation up to 60%. Lowers concentration of nitrogen, phosphorus & pesticides, & decreases biological oxygen demand in runoff water
· Reduces turbidity and sediment runoff
· Lessens furrow reshaping, soil spreading and cultivating
· Aids in plant growth on high-grade slopes
· Suitable for surface, mechanical and drip irrigation systems
· No bioaccumulation in crops
· Cost effective and time saving
· Environmentally safe, biodegradable
Qualsoil™-DC for soil dust control
Qualsoil™-DC for soil dust control is applied as an additive to water, greatly enhancing the performance of either a water truck or hydro-mulching spray rig. This non-toxic, user friendly product is added at a low dosage into a water truck or hydro-mulching spray rig while it is being filled with water. Qualsoil™-DC provides the best dust suppression when it is properly mixed with water. Qualsoil™-DC should be reapplied on light traffic areas only when dust becomes noticeable. However, on heavy traffic areas Qualsoil™-DC must be reapplied more frequently. With continued use of this product, soil structure will change over time. Reapplication will only be necessary when dust reappears.